One Piece: Shores of Destiny Rp Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stat based One Piece RP site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to check the news section every so often for updates.

Local Tough Guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dayn

Dayn

Local Tough Guys Empty
PostSubject: Local Tough Guys   Local Tough Guys EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Dayn awoke at sun rise the next morning. He was almost restless, from not doing much in the way of physical activity the last day or two. He had been stuck on a boat the last few days, and only just arrived into town the evening before. But, Dayn had been granted free reign, or pretty much at least. This was technically his first real day as a commissioned officer, where he would be out and fighting crime, or whatever turned up.

He had to admit, his first impression of the town was that it was going to be a dull place, with very little real action, but he hoped it was not true. He ached for a fight. It had been far too long, in his opinion, since he had fought. The last time had been almost a full ten days ago, before eh had been promoted to an Ensign. But, as a Marine, he knew better than to start fights, especially with regular citizens. He had an image to uphold, not just for himself, but the world wide organization he wore the colors of.

Dayn was out the door as soon as he got dressed and pinned his Justice coat on. As always, his carried his weapon of choice bound in a huge clothe. Partly to keep people from getting nervous from him having a weapon, and partly so troublemakers did not know exactly what kind of weapon he held. Anyway, he was anxious to see what he could find to do. Skipping breakfast, Dayn exited into the stone faced city.

There were a few people about already, and mainly those who were were setting up their market stalls and displaying their inventory. Nothing out of the ordinary so far. Dayn sighed. He continued on, patrolling the city. A minute later, Dayn heard a loud crash, like someone had attempted to tackle the wall he was walking by.

Dayn walked through the door, stunned momentarily by how the place looked inside. It was completely trashed, several tables were rolled on their side, if not straight out broken, along with many chairs. There were two men laughing loudly behind the bar, where more bottles of alcohol than counted be quickly counted lay skewered about. The place reeked with the stench of it.

Both of the men froze when they caught sight of Dayn, or more precisely, recognized who he was by the cape he was wearing. Even in their drunken stupor, it seemed they recognized that they were caught, and in trouble. They both had stains from their drinks down their fronts, and the slurred speech made it obvious the state they were in.

The door to the backroom burst open, and a rather small man appeared. "Its about time a damn Marine showed up. What use are you, when you are never around?" The man shouted at Dayn. The man was in his 50's, and had on an island vacation type shirt on. Dayn guessed whoever this man was, this was probably his bar that was now trashed.

Asking what happened would be a pointless question, it was obvious. There also was little reason to ask who the man was, it did not matter one way or another overall. He needed to act professionally, as a Marine should, so he should not mock the man for the insult, which in all fairness was out of his control. It was not like anyone had even sent for a Marine. "I apologize for the trouble that has occurred in my absence. Allow me to take care of the 'trash'." Dayn said, menace evident in his voice.

Dayn started forward, but hesitated, seeing the look in the eyes of the drunks. They both had a deer in the headlights look when he first walked in, but they seemed to regain their nerve, and lack of common sense. "Now loookies herr." One one them said, stopping to take a swig as he stumbled around the bar. The other man seemed to think rolling over the bar was the better idea, and ended up landing with his face on the ground. They both burst into laughter when the other man staggered to his feet, apparently finding that very amusing.

'I know I wanted to fight, but this will hardly be any fun..' Dayn thought to himself. A couple drunks were not going to be any real challenge. At least he could stretch out against these two.. If they didn't beat themselves before it started. "First and last warning. Come quietly, or suffer consequences." Dayn stretched his neck back and forth, popping it on both sides, preparing for the 'fight', if you could even call it that.

Dayn could just barely make out something about two and one in the next sentence, their speech was so slurred. Almost like he was bored, Dayn casually walked forward, and was met with a huge right hook from the closer man. Dayn side stepped to the left, the hook missing by a large margin. Dayn kicked forward into the man's right knee, knocking it out from under him causing him to begin to fall. Twisting around to continue his movement, Dayn brought his right fist around, catching the drunk's face squarely, sending him flying for several feet, crashing into a broken table to Dayn's left.

He turned just in time to see the other man tackle him, lifting him momentarily, then slamming into the ground. Using the drunk man's momentum, Dayn pulled him upwards, over his body, and rolled instantly to his feet. The man, sluggish from drink was slower getting to his feet. Dayn took advantage of this, rushing over to the man, slamming his foot down on the back of his head, forcing him back to the ground. "You guys done yet?" Dayn sneered, turning back to find the first man back on his feet somehow.

The man reached into his jacket, stumbling to the side momentarily, and pulled out a wicked curved knife. Dayn bent down and grabbed his crescent spear, which he had dropped when the second drunk tackled him. "I highly suggest you put that back." He was not afraid of getting cut himself, but if that drunk continued to stumble around, there was a good chance he would fall on his own blade, and no one wanted to deal with that. He had to finish this quickly. It was already a humiliation that one of them managed to hit him in their state.

The second drunk managed to push himself up, behind Dayn. These two drunks were much tougher than he first gave them credit for. But, if they wanted to

"Okay. But don't say I didn't warn you.." Dayn remarked. Pulling on the clothe down, Dayn freed his weapon. It was nearly six feet long, give or take a little, including the blade. He favored the crescent bladed spear for its range over other weapon, and it as not heavy enough to slow him down, like most other two handed weapons would be. The entire thing, aside from the blade, had a blood red color. He would rarely use it outside of possible life threatening situations, though this time was merely to try to attempt to make his drunk opponents back down.

The man in front of him yelled a battle cry, charging, or lumbering rather, forward, and the second drunk behind him charged at the same time, fists raised. 'Careful, now', Dayn thought. The threat of his blade was out there, and he would not leave it as an empty threat, but he needed to be careful not to do serious damage or kill them. Dayn noticed out of the corner of his eye that the small man was still standing near the back door, watching intently. That would be really bad, making a further mess in this club.

Dayn felt the world freeze almost, for a second. Spinning around rapidly, Dayn used one of his personal technique's, specializing in dealing with multiple foes at the same time. He called it Whirlwind Typhoon, a 360 degree attack that cut all enemies close by. He was careful with the placement of his hands, only allowing the blade to slide along the flesh of the drunks, barely cutting into them at all.

Dayn jumped to the side, allowing both the antagonist's momentum to carry them on, content to watch the results of the attack. It was like slow motion, watching the look of fear register on their faces. Dayn watched them crash into the wood floor, narrowly missing each other. They laid there, unmoving. Dayn's heart skipped a beat as he rushed over, flipping them face up to check their wounds. He took a deep breath and let it out when he saw how shallow the cuts were, like he had intended. They must have feinted from shock, he thought to himself as he stood back up.

"They will be fine. A couple stitches, if that. Their biggest concern is that it is gonna look like they both had a C-section." Dayn chuckled.

"Well, that is all well and good, but what about my bar!?" the small man demanded. Dayn looked around, surveying the damage that had been done before he arrived. 'Trashed', indeed summed it up pretty well. "These two have scared off all my customers around closing time, and took the place over! They have been drinking all of the remainder of my booze until you finally came along."

"I'm not the person to ask. Maybe you should hire bouncers, or even a Marine to keep everyone in line." Dayn lifted one of the drunks by the scruff of their color, dragging them over to the other. He looked at the two, and at his weapon.. Now this was a dilemma. He only had two hands, and he never made a sheathe for his weapon, holding it as a walking stick usually. Dayn gathered up the clothe, putting it back on his weapon as he thought. The man was saying something, but Dayn didn't really feel like arguing, as he knew the man had nothing worthwhile to listen to.

Finally, getting an idea, Dayn poked his spear under one of the drunk's shirts, and yanked him up onto his shoulder with the other, carrying him on top of the spear, on his shoulder. He grabbed the collar of the other man and began to head for the exit of the club.

"Hey! Wait. Where are you going? I asked you who is going to pay to fix up my bar!" The man yelled after Dayn.

"You can file a complaint at the Marine Headquarters here, demanding these offenders rightfully pay back the damages." Dayn said, straining to maintain a calm professional tone with the man who was starting to annoy him greatly. He had done what he should, and did not appreciate that the man did not seem to appreciate it at all.

It was barely after sunrise, and Dayn was already getting a bit of a headache. The man continued to yell at him from his building, but in the bustle of the city, Dayn could not longer hear his complaints. At least there was some action. Looks like he need not fear of not having anything to do. Dayn sighed, jumping in the air a touch to shift the weight digging into his shoulder, and set out for the holding jail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1904
Exp: 1904
Beri: 952 + 200

Edit: fixed my Beri amount. >.>

Last edited by Dayn on Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dayn

Dayn

Local Tough Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Tough Guys   Local Tough Guys EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:49 am

wups. roll post
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Local Tough Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Tough Guys   Local Tough Guys EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:49 am

The member 'Dayn' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Random Drops' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://opsod.rpg-board.net
Nico Robin
Admin
Nico Robin

Local Tough Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Tough Guys   Local Tough Guys EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:56 am

You got a 10% Beri bonus!

This brings your earnings up from 1052 to 1107.
Back to top Go down
Dayn

Dayn

Local Tough Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Tough Guys   Local Tough Guys EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Dx I just noticed I messed up my math. 1904/2 is 952, not 852. >.> My bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Local Tough Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Tough Guys   Local Tough Guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Tough Guys
Page 1 of 1