One Piece: Shores of Destiny Rp Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stat based One Piece RP site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to check the news section every so often for updates.

Ash 'Deathwing' Reaper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkblaze40

Ash 'Deathwing' Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Ash 'Deathwing' Reaper   Ash 'Deathwing' Reaper EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Character Name:Ash 'Deathwing' Reaper
Allegiance : citizen
Job: Assassin
Crew or Loner: loner
How you found us:randomly searching on the internet
Do you agree to the site rules?:of course
Sample RP :

I didn't chose to live like this, but I guess I can't chose what is at the end of my path

It was a sunny day, everybody gathered around the stage as the mayor of the town stepped on a podium placed in the middle of the stage, he started to speak.
''PEOPLE OF SOLOKA, WE ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY TO CELEBRATE THE ALLIANCE OF OUR TOWN AND THE MARINES''
The crowd cheered when the mayor finished, no one noticed the 21 year old boy with a sniper (they have that in one piece right) aimed at the marine captain waiting by the podium.

The boy had brown spiky hair, he wore a black shirt with a red jacket with a black line down each sleeve and red trousers with a lighting bolt on each leg,he had brown messy hair and one crystal purple eye and a red eye.
The boy waited until the marine stepped up on the podium and fired, the marine fell and the boy turned to leave.

''ASSASSIN!'' a marine yelled appearing in front of the boy and pointing at him
The boy pulled out two Katana's and stood in a fighting stance, the boy disappeared and appeared behind the marine and put a Katana through the marines neck.

He left the marine to be discovered by his comrades and headed home, his home was big and bright he sat on a chair to rest his legs, he look at a picture of a man who look like he had been burned too death and came back to life, he wore a blue top hat and blue suit.
Looking at the picture made the boy sad, he then looked at another picture next to the one he was looking at, a raven haired girl was in the picture, she wore a black shirt and purple jacket, the picture made the by feel angry and sad.
The boy walked to the bedroom and went to bed.

I never thought I would trust someone again, but you never know
Back to top Go down

Ash 'Deathwing' Reaper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Shores of Destiny Rp Site :: Out of Character :: Join Us-
Jump to: