One Piece: Shores of Destiny Rp Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stat based One Piece RP site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Don't forget to check the news section every so often for updates.

Loser Penalty and Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico Robin
Admin
Nico Robin

Loser Penalty and Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Loser Penalty and Ranks   Loser Penalty and Ranks EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:38 am

Two new systems, two news systems,
Two new systems hey hey hey hey.

There are now solid penalties to losing a fight! The loser penalty system (more like loser incentive system) is now up in the Fighting with Stats thread.

I believe this will give people who lose an edge as far as exp, and getting stronger, is concerned, while restricting them in a fair way. Why are you reading about it here? go look at the thread and then come back to read the rest of the news :P

Now that you're back, the rank system is now fully public. We added more ranks so that it takes a bit longer to reach the top. To view the current ranks and titles available check out the Ranks and Titles thread.

This should keep things interesting as far as making it a bit more challenging to get to the top. We might change some of the higher rank requirements and we might add more to the lower ranks.

If you spot any typos or inconsistencies with either of these new systems, please inform me as soon as possible. Don't be afraid to send me messages on the site or to post a thread in the questions and answers section.

EDIT: Also added something to the end of The Stats thread. It's an important clarification about the system you definitely need to note.
Back to top Go down

Loser Penalty and Ranks
Page 1 of 1